Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Tues Afternoon, Istanbul Archeology Museum






















This afternoon I headed off to the Archeological Museum my sister Trish had said it was a must not to be missed. She was right I spent about 3 hours in there and I could have easily spent another 2 as there was still more to see, but I was getting tired. I was really glad I'd gone though as I learned alot about Turkey's ancient history which I did not know about before. Many of the spots we will be visiting on our tour in the next two weeks. this visit has given me much insight into what I'll be seeing on the tour.
On another note when I got back to the hotel I checked my ped meter which I'm wearing to keep track of how much we walk and I'd walked 11650 steps yesterday. No wonder I was tired. Tomorrow is the move to the new hotel and meet up with my brother and sister-in-law Geralynn, looking forward to some company. This last picture is the Amiral Palace Hotel where I've been for the last four days, a very nice hotel and in a very good location. Sorry it's turned the wrong direction.
Here are a few more pictures in my picasa album: http://picasaweb.google.com/lowdivideroad/archelogiccalmuseum



No comments:

Post a Comment