Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Greece Home Exchange

Yes this is our home away from home in Greece, short about a 45 minute drive out of Athens very close to where they started the Olympic Marathon Race event and held the Olympic Rowing events. We have gone over and checked out both sites, I will post some pictures laater. But this is my last night in Greece, my flight leaves for home at 1:10PM tomorrow so wanted to get a few posted from our adventures here in the Athens area before I leave. The weather has changed today too. It started raining and there has been some lighting and lots of wind. Hope it clears up before my flight. this is the living room and dining room of our home. Kitchen is just behind the counter in the lower left corner. the purple room is my bedroom. they must have known I was coming. We're on the whole second floor. the owners are in their home on the bottom floor. Don is getting into the car they are letting us use for all our trips. Yard and patio of main house. Very nice location about two blocks from a very nice beach, with lots of great resturants. I will have to post a second post with the pictures. sorry.



No comments:

Post a Comment